On the bright side....

priester68

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2008
Natchez, MS
Aren't we supposed to be getting the Sony Movie Channel tomorrow? Also Hub kids channel and FearNet is rumored this month. Anything else coming?

That's good news. I have fearnet vod on uverse. Vod on dish is fair at best.
I'm assuming it will be vod as well?
Will it be offered in HD? That would be nice.

I'm not positive but I thought I read on here that it's a regular channel now too.

From their web site

LOS ANGELES, CA (June 21, 2010) – FEARnet, the world’s premier destination for horror, thriller and suspense, will be available as a linear network beginning October 1st. The cutting-edge, multi-platform movie destination, currently available on demand, online and on mobile 24/7, will expand its reach, making its unrivaled modern horror library available in high-definition via multi-channel video programming distributors.

WOW I did not realize that Discovery Kids was gonna be the new Hub Net... My wife saw a commercial for it lastnight and saw a lot of good things on there that is related to Pre k Age kids which is what she teaches... She will be stoked about that... I am looking forward to the Sony Movie Channel even if does show a lot of the older movies, but hey I like all those oldermovies so I am sure I will be checking it out... CC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)