OnDemand/PPV Receiver??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Bella Vista, Arkansas
Will I be able to use my free movies on any of my receivers? I am in my RV with a Wally. I have been watching my free movies on the Hopper 3, but I have never tried with the Wally. I have 11 certificates to watch until the end of August.

Will I be able to use my free movies on any of my receivers? I am in my RV with a Wally. I have been watching my free movies on the Hopper 3, but I have never tried with the Wally. I have 11 certificates to watch until the end of August.
Yes. (Finding something actually worth watching may be another matter entirely, though.) I prefer to log into my account online, and order the movies through the website. This automatically authorizes the PPV / On Demand movie on every receiver on the account. The only ones that would be missing on a Wally are the satellite-delivered On Demand events that are recorded to the Hopper's internal hard drive overnight, to be displayed in the guide on channel 1 VOD. Dish apparently hasn't figured out a way to offer those on a receiver that requires an external hard drive for DVR functionality.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)