OnDemand/PPV Receiver??

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Bella Vista, Arkansas
Will I be able to use my free movies on any of my receivers? I am in my RV with a Wally. I have been watching my free movies on the Hopper 3, but I have never tried with the Wally. I have 11 certificates to watch until the end of August.

Will I be able to use my free movies on any of my receivers? I am in my RV with a Wally. I have been watching my free movies on the Hopper 3, but I have never tried with the Wally. I have 11 certificates to watch until the end of August.
Yes. (Finding something actually worth watching may be another matter entirely, though.) I prefer to log into my account online, and order the movies through the website. This automatically authorizes the PPV / On Demand movie on every receiver on the account. The only ones that would be missing on a Wally are the satellite-delivered On Demand events that are recorded to the Hopper's internal hard drive overnight, to be displayed in the guide on channel 1 VOD. Dish apparently hasn't figured out a way to offer those on a receiver that requires an external hard drive for DVR functionality.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts