one dish?

intowin

Original poster
Mar 9, 2006
I have sky angel now with cable. I am moving and will be getting direct tv

anyone know if they have a dish that will handle their broadcasting and sky angels? or will I need two dishes.

I also plan on recording through a dvr if that matters.

I called direct tv rep and he didnt seem to know.

welcome :wave

you will need 2 dishes because they are in the sky at such far distances
DirecTv is at 101 degrees and Sky Angel is at 61.5 degrees

Thanks

I would assume one dish would work with the dish network system then? I think they are at 61.5?

If I want to record on a dvr I am not sure if one dish would have enough video out for all three. Ie two for recording two shows at once and third for sky angel.

Thanks for your help

sadly, no

Dish Network is at 110 & 119 (their 2 main slots) so you would still need 2 dishes. The plus side is Sky ANgel can be integrated into the DIsh Network setup so one receiver could do both Dish & Sky Angel :)

here is what i would do,since sky angel and dish network use the same equipment it would only make sense to subscribe to dish network programming when you move to your new location,this will make life a lot easier and less complicated by having to constantly s witch back and forth between systems,besides,dish network is a little less expensive on their monthly programming anyway.dish network is running some great deals right now on their new DVR receivers right now. i would definitely give a local dish dealer in your area a call when you get moved in your new house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts