Poor Audio on Angel One

N4ST

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
Jersey, VA
I've noticed the last couple of weeks the audio quality has been pretty poor on some of the programming on Angel One. Its being overdriven somewhere and sounds clipped. Probably just on the programs I am recording. ;) But, I wondered if their first string engineers have jumped off the sinking ship.

I noticed it today when watching Rood Awakening at 12:30PM.

I initially liked that show, but I did some research and it seems he has made up his background....

I don't much care to watch posers....

Brad

I initially liked that show, but I did some research and it seems he has made up his background....

I don't much care to watch posers....

Brad
I have a friend who likes to dress as a Levite, but is not Jewish except as he believes in Messiach. I haven't followed Rood's background except he claims he is (once a marine always a marine) a marine. I check his teaching very carefully and don't find all the faults those other sites proclaim, but those sites wouldn't like my belief either. I find fault with most denominations and find that they tend to preach too much on their denomination's particular errors, Rood may be a bit guilty of some of this too. But, on the whole I enjoy his presentations, although designed for shock. BTW I call myself a Messianic Gentile.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts