One DVR for 2 TVs

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cocophone

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 12, 2004
Does Directv offer a HD DVR that has 2 tuners so I can have one HD TV and one SD TV hooked up to the one HD DVR. DishNetwork has these types of HD DVR.

That's too bad... I was thinking of switching but I like my Dish Network DVR since one DVR works for both of my TVs. Saves me money.

I want to upgrade to HD, but neither Dish or Directv have my locals in HD. I looked at Comcast and could not believe how expensive they are.

you could get a second standard receiver free. or if you push hard enough they might give in to a sd dvr for free. just call and mention that you're and E customer considering a switch but you would need this and that.

Are your local OTA channels broadcast in HD? If so, consider a small HD antenna. They're not expensive and easy to install.

That's too bad... I was thinking of switching but I like my Dish Network DVR since one DVR works for both of my TVs. Saves me money.

I want to upgrade to HD, but neither Dish or Directv have my locals in HD. I looked at Comcast and could not believe how expensive they are.

HD being your need; you DONT WANT the TV1/TV2 feature a la Dish. You need two receiver for the best PQ and use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.