One DVR for 2 TVs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cocophone

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 12, 2004
Does Directv offer a HD DVR that has 2 tuners so I can have one HD TV and one SD TV hooked up to the one HD DVR. DishNetwork has these types of HD DVR.

That's too bad... I was thinking of switching but I like my Dish Network DVR since one DVR works for both of my TVs. Saves me money.

I want to upgrade to HD, but neither Dish or Directv have my locals in HD. I looked at Comcast and could not believe how expensive they are.

you could get a second standard receiver free. or if you push hard enough they might give in to a sd dvr for free. just call and mention that you're and E customer considering a switch but you would need this and that.

Are your local OTA channels broadcast in HD? If so, consider a small HD antenna. They're not expensive and easy to install.

That's too bad... I was thinking of switching but I like my Dish Network DVR since one DVR works for both of my TVs. Saves me money.

I want to upgrade to HD, but neither Dish or Directv have my locals in HD. I looked at Comcast and could not believe how expensive they are.

HD being your need; you DONT WANT the TV1/TV2 feature a la Dish. You need two receiver for the best PQ and use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)