One single Christmas Gift From Dish.

The return of WFN HD. If they need recommendations for HD channels to trade in, I have a long list topped by the MTV family of dreck.

If you could only pick one thing, what would you like Dish to offer new for 2012? Remember, just one thing. I'll start out with a lighted remote. Not earth shattering but a really nice thing to have. Even if I had to pay maybe $35 for it.

That's a good idea.I would like to see a easy on and off CC button assignment for the 722k and all Dish Network receivers, and for all the HD channels that are available, to be in HD and widescreen on Dish Network (I know that's earth shattering,but what can I say?,I want the whole thing!.).;):D

A new HD GUI for the 722k at least if not earlier models. I know the reason given for the 622 and 722 not being given the 922 GUI (or a version of it) is supposedly because the older processors can't handle it, but that doesn't explain the 722k that runs the same processor as the 922.

Still, you look at all the excitement on the DirecTV side about their new HD GUI (that they somehow are able to port to older HD DVR models) and it seems like Dish is missing a chance to create excitement with their customer base in an attempt to prop up the possibly dying 922.

I would say the ability to do picture in picture while in dual mode. Either with the other pip being what is shown on TV2 or the other pip only being the OTA.

Also, perhaps the ability to switch from dual to single mode by using the remote rather than having to go to up to the box. I would think this one could be done with just a software update....

Would also like to see a Mode button for PIP on remotes that light up! oops that 2 I think.

Wow simply amazed no one has asked for this already.....Dear Santa err Charlie,I would like to have ESPNU in HD!!

The 813 receiver released without bugs and without a bunch of extra fees tied to it if you are going to connect three independent televisions to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts