One Step Closer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes they did, congrats Lions 0-16!!..Todays game was a great example of why they went 0-16 (other then all there starters, exceot for Calvin Johnson being backups)

Stupid penalties--Taunting COME ON YOUR 0-16, Who the Heck are you taunting

A QB who is not rady to be a starter (though not his fault he was thrown in there) though I dont think he is a starter, but can be a solid back up

A O Line who is focuses on talking and flipping the bird to fans

A defense that well....look at the stats and see that every team picked them apart

And a coach who just spews the same next garbage, week after week.

The team rewards fans with Price freezes next year...Oh thats going to make them come.

Yes they did, congrats Lions 0-16!!..Todays game was a great example of why they went 0-16 (other then all there starters, exceot for Calvin Johnson being backups)

Stupid penalties--Taunting COME ON YOUR 0-16, Who the Heck are you taunting

A QB who is not rady to be a starter (though not his fault he was thrown in there) though I dont think he is a starter, but can be a solid back up

A O Line who is focuses on talking and flipping the bird to fans

A defense that well....look at the stats and see that every team picked them apart

And a coach who just spews the same next garbage, week after week.

The team rewards fans with Price freezes next year...Oh thats going to make them come.

Well, at least they didn't RAISE prices like the Tigers did.

Very true, the tigers have some big stones to raise prices after there last place finish

Paul, are you going to go all out on "Daze of Our Lions" after this game's over?

I think to myself, "If Detroit makes history, is Paul going to go all out with his Daze of Our Lions?"

This could be your biggest version yet!

I'm debating something bigger in a week or so. Not sure if anybody really cares anymore. Not sure if I even care anymore. Thanks for reading Sabre. It helped me vent off a lot of anger, and humor this season.

And now we get the "understudy" Of Mr. Millen's GM tenure. I am so glad they did a search.

Memo to Ford: I know you dont care, but a guy named Parcels is going to be out there

Paul and SatJay, I think it's about time to order your official Detroit Lions Deluxe Party Kit! :eek: ;) :D

29942.jpg

Paul and SatJay, I think it's about time to order your official Detroit Lions Deluxe Party Kit! :eek: ;) :D

29942.jpg

I order those ever year...LOL, its called the "Lions Super Bowl Party" better known as draft day!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)