One year ago today... King James was unstoppable

SabresRule

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
The day after the Pistons are eliminated from the conference finals AGAIN,

it seems only fitting that today is the one-year anniversary of another not-too-good Pistons moment.

HD MM's proudest moment as a Cleveland sports fan:

On this day last year, LBJ had 48 points in the Palace, including the Cavs' final 28 points in a double OT thriller.

lebron1_600_070601.jpg

In light of the upcoming Lakers/Celtics finals and LeBron's valiant Game 7 effort against the Celtics, let's not forget what LBJ did last year.

I guess the Pistons were looking at LeBron's lemonade after all, and they paid for it BIG TIME!

HD MM

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
The day after the Pistons are eliminated from the conference finals AGAIN,

it seems only fitting that today is the one-year anniversary of another not-too-good Pistons moment.

HD MM's proudest moment as a Cleveland sports fan:

On this day last year, LBJ had 48 points in the Palace, including the Cavs' final 28 points in a double OT thriller.

lebron1_600_070601.jpg

In light of the upcoming Lakers/Celtics finals and LeBron's valiant Game 7 effort against the Celtics, let's not forget what LBJ did last year.

I guess the Pistons were looking at LeBron's lemonade after all, and they paid for it BIG TIME!

Yup. That performance will live on as a classic for many years to come. I've stated before, that double OT smackdown by LBJ was the greatest single handed gameday performance by an athlete that I've ever "witnessed" as a sports fan.

BTW, Tayshaun looks absolutely petrified while getting slammed on in that picture. Will someone get that kid a sandwich! :D

BillD1984

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
BTW, Tayshaun looks absolutely petrified while getting slammed on in that picture. Will someone get that kid a sandwich! :D

Between Prince and Rip Hamilton I think the Pistons should increase their postgame spreads next year.