Online programming changes

PKII

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
WV
Anyone else getting an error when you try to upgrade programming online? It won't let me change anything online then I tried to change it on the telephone and I press automated changes and I get transfered to India. :mad:

Anyone else getting an error when you try to upgrade programming online? It won't let me change anything online then I tried to change it on the telephone and I press automated changes and I get transfered to India. :mad:

You have annual max for a penny on your account. This causes the error.

Their is no fix.....Their is no help from the CEO email.....Just wait the year and you will be able to use it again.

You have annual max for a penny on your account. This causes the error.

Their is no fix.....Their is no help from the CEO email.....Just wait the year and you will be able to use it again.
Annual max? what is that? :confused:

Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to process your request at this time. You may try again in a few minutes or contact the Customer Service Center at 1-888-884-2741 for account assistance.

This is what I get when I try to change my programming. Everyone else getting the same error?

You have annual CINEMAX for a penny on your account. This causes the error.

*Thanks tws101, your answer is THE answer he is looking for, just TRYING to make it clearer for the OP.

*Thanks tws101, your answer is THE answer he is looking for, just TRYING to make it clearer for the OP.
THAT MAKES ZERO SENSE TO ME. I've never even had CINEMAX :confused: What the hell is CEO email? Wait a year for what?

Last edited:

Thanks for repeating the exact non-sense the first poster posted. IT MAKES NO SENSE.

When i calls dish sometimes, when I get connected to some India agent ,I simply just hang up and redial again maybe takes couple times to I get American agent, those people from India they don’t know sh*t and they piss me off & annoying, never deal with them I just hang up real quick when they says hello!

When i calls dish sometimes, when I get connected to some India agent ,I simply just hang up and redial again maybe takes couple times to I get American agent, those people from India they don’t know sh*t and they piss me off & annoying, never deal with them I just hang up real quick when they says hello!

I completely agree with you those India agents don't no sh*t i do the samething :clap

Thanks for repeating the exact non-sense the first poster posted. IT MAKES NO SENSE.

Most people who get this error have signed up for the 1-year of Cinemax for a penny deal. The previous posters were assuming that you have the 1-year of Cinemax for a penny deal because you're getting this message, so that's why they were telling you this. Apparently this isn't the case for you. I'm not aware of anything else that would cause this message to occur.

Most people who get this error have signed up for the 1-year of Cinemax for a penny deal. The previous posters were assuming that you have the 1-year of Cinemax for a penny deal because you're getting this message, so that's why they were telling you this. Apparently this isn't the case for you. I'm not aware of anything else that would cause this message to occur.
ok. thanks. I had no clue what they were referring to. I emailed Dish they are clueless as usual. :rolleyes: