Only check Weather Channel app for weather. Any advise?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I really don't watch the weather, just check the app. Can't really tune into WeatherNation anyways because my service address is not actually where I receive service, so I don't know if I'd get local local weather anyways. A DirecTV rep the first time said that there is a Weather Channel app still on the website that can be downloaded to my computer or cell phone. I have a computer, but not a smart phone or even an internet phone (sad, I know), so if it could I'd download it to my Mac. But later I called again as I was about to actually try it, and the person said that's not true because the app is not there anymore at this time because of negotiations. Would like to know what the weather is. Don't really have time to watch my local local news either, but would like to know what going on, especially this winter, so where can I get this download app to my Mac, or do you have any other suggestions?

I really don't watch the weather, just check the app. Can't really tune into WeatherNation anyways because my service address is not actually where I receive service, so I don't know if I'd get local local weather anyways. A DirecTV rep the first time said that there is a Weather Channel app still on the website that can be downloaded to my computer or cell phone. I have a computer, but not a smart phone or even an internet phone (sad, I know), so if it could I'd download it to my Mac. But later I called again as I was about to actually try it, and the person said that's not true because the app is not there anymore at this time because of negotiations. Would like to know what the weather is. Don't really have time to watch my local local news either, but would like to know what going on, especially this winter, so where can I get this download app to my Mac, or do you have any other suggestions?

There are plenty of websites you can go to see local weather including your local news station's website, Google is your friend.

Status
Please reply by conversation.