Please reply by conversation.

ZandarKoad

Amish Satellite Technician
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
So, I'm using a universal dual LNB, and the channels that do come in seem solid - no dropouts, etc. I have half a dozen M1 X2 el cheapos, and they are all doing the same thing. I tried bypassing the 6x8s and 4 way power passing splitters, but still only get those 88 or so channels after a scan of 97W. I'm thinking it may be a IRD setting? Or does anyone know several transponder signals that are to be expected on a 76 cm dish near middle TN?

How is this wired? 4 way splitters?

Are all the channels on one polarity or both polarities? Check for 13Vdc on one coax cable at the LNBF and 18Vdc on the other coax at the LNBF.

Maybe one of the LNBF ports failed? Swap coax cables at the LNBF?

What is the LO frequency setting in the receiver's install menu?

What is the 22KHz switch setting in the receiver's install menu?

I would expect all 97w transponders to be received in TN with a 76cm. A few might be lower, but all should lock.

Reactions: ZandarKoad
I would expect all 97w transponders to be received in TN with a 76cm. A few might be lower, but all should lock.

I can get all tp's here in Kentucky "The best State in America" on a 76cm NP :)

I get a little over 200 channels here in CT on a 76 cm. There may be some you're not getting because the X2 M1 receiver is only DVB and can't receive DVB-S2 [if I remember right] but I wouldn't think that many.

About a month back, i was only pulling in 100 channels on 97 and it was because i wasn't completely aligned correctly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)