Only International

Status
Please reply by conversation.
the agreement says you need Int'l basic, Welcome Pack or Latino Welcome

Minimum Programming Levels. If your applicable Package Plan Agreement specifies required minimum programming, you must subscribe to such programming. Otherwise, you must subscribe to one or more of the following programming packages: Welcome Pack, Latino Welcome, DISH America or a higher version of such packages; a qualifying International package plus one of the following: International Basic Package, Chinese Basic Package, or a previously listed package. We may change such minimum programming requirements at any time

Or go back to the country you came from......LMAO......

jk, as I know this country was built by immigrants, but a some point you have to say enough is enough.....LMAO again......
I knew you wouldn't......

I work with and make most of my money from the Chaldean community, and one family in particular are my best friends and would do ANYTHING for me, as I would them. (and I mean ANYTHING, something you could never comprehend) but before we were tight they would try to hustle me any way they could......

Most cultures that immigrate here embrace the American way, that is what America is all about. others refuse to comply by not learning English, and prey on Americans as the SUCKERS many tend to be, by taking advantage of the system and would rather have a million different scams, than to do a hard days work. that is where my problem lies....

Sure they would....they are not as uptight as many here.....They know they are A-rabs, and I call them that all the time......now a Chaldean without a sense of humor would be real pissed to be called Arab as they are Muslim and and Chaldean are Catholic.....

I'm sure the OP appreciates all the helpful posts you have added to this thread. Throwing LMAO on the end of racist comments doesn't make them any less racist and neither does telling us about your ethnic friends.

Op got his answers on Page one. Matt if you find out anymore info, please PM the OP.
Closing thread.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)