Only International

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jballa91

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
Haven't posted in years but looks like I'm going to be canceling my American programming (AT 120+) and just keeping my international with DVR. I was wondering if they still had that additional fee for international if you don't have American? Also, would my American DVR shows still be accessible since I'm keeping the DVR or would they be un-viewable since I'm canceling the channels that I recorded from? Thanks.

if you clicked on the link it clearly says

Must choose one of following options to subscribe to International.

Basic Programming Options
Core : Add one or more International language packages to your current DISH Network package (one per language group).
International Basic : Ideal for those who want International programming only. Includes 20 channels for $10 per month, plus the option to purchase additional International language packages.
Chinese Basic : Ideal for those looking to purchase one of our East Asian packages. Includes 18 channels for $10 per month plus the option to purchase additional International language packages.

If you dont take a base pack like AT120 you MUST take Int'l Basic to subscribe to only international channels

if you clicked on the link it clearly says

Must choose one of following options to subscribe to International.

Basic Programming Options
Core : Add one or more International language packages to your current DISH Network package (one per language group).
International Basic : Ideal for those who want International programming only. Includes 20 channels for $10 per month, plus the option to purchase additional International language packages.
Chinese Basic : Ideal for those looking to purchase one of our East Asian packages. Includes 18 channels for $10 per month plus the option to purchase additional International language packages.

If you dont take a base pack like AT120 you MUST take Int'l Basic to subscribe to only international channels

Ohh gotcha, now I got it, thanks. You think when I call to cancel I could convince the customer loyalty department to waive that requirement? Because $47 (w/ DVR) to watch only three channels is a bit outrageous for me and I do have other options for international programming.

You think when I call to cancel I could convince the customer loyalty department to waive that requirement?
they can't. It use to be a $7 fee for no base fee..then they raised it to 9.99 and all you got was locals. Now I think locals are included

But when working with International channels sometimes ya gotta pay the price ;)

But when working with International channels sometimes ya gotta pay the price ;)

Or go back to the country you came from......LMAO......

jk, as I know this country was built by immigrants, but a some point you have to say enough is enough.....LMAO again......

I don't find that, or you for that matter, funny......
I knew you wouldn't......

I work with and make most of my money from the Chaldean community, and one family in particular are my best friends and would do ANYTHING for me, as I would them. (and I mean ANYTHING, something you could never comprehend) but before we were tight they would try to hustle me any way they could......

Most cultures that immigrate here embrace the American way, that is what America is all about. others refuse to comply by not learning English, and prey on Americans as the SUCKERS many tend to be, by taking advantage of the system and would rather have a million different scams, than to do a hard days work. that is where my problem lies....

I seriously doubt that your Chaldean friends would laugh either.

Confucius say: "He who laugh at own jokes like bad sitcom with laugh track"

I work with and make most of my money from the Chaldean community,

"Chaldean" sounds like one of those made-up nationalities they would use on the old Mission Impossible TV show.
326726_10151283951736667_979054311_o.jpg

Sure they would....they are not as uptight as many here.....They know they are A-rabs, and I call them that all the time......now a Chaldean without a sense of humor would be real pissed to be called Arab as they are Muslim and and Chaldean are Catholic.....

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts