ONN

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BarneyBean

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Not getting ONN last night or today the quality keeps jumping all others fine

No Luck on that I'll have to try later gotta run now thanks for the reply

Averything else is good AMC6 is good AMC 5 is good Even Hispasat and Galaxy 27 White Springs are comming in fine. I have ONN 11734 6616 H 2/3 on SBS @74

Is anything else on now besides ONN I deleted the satelite and re entered it but I still get nothing. I usually get ONN at about 60 to 65 percent quality. I did a blind scan and a LANCE TV showed up

I didn't see your message for awhile, but I get 90/99 on ONN right now, no weather issues here, and did not scan in any other active signals on this scan.

Is anything else on now besides ONN I deleted the satelite and re entered it but I still get nothing. I usually get ONN at about 60 to 65 percent quality. I did a blind scan and a LANCE TV showed up

Yes, Lance TV and The Second Station (also colour bars) at 12091 H 2941. Both are weaker at the present time than they have been in the past few days, but ONN has always been substantially stronger than either one. Have you tried to manually enter ONN?

Get the ONN and two other channels intermittently today although ONN is better at about 50%Q with the 33' dish. Raining or drizzle on and off here today at 49N/97W.
-C.

Well I guess I have no choice but to do a reset, that stinks. Just curious lyngsat has ONN at 11734 and FTA list has it at 11739 Hmmm.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)