Openbox loosing quality signal after a few minutes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

carlospr43

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2010
US
One of my Openboxes began to slowly drop the quality until the NO Signal sign was displayed. Though I have some switch problems so I changed all of them and the box keeping doing the same. I moved another of my Openboxes to the same place and work perfectly. I have tried factory, reloading diferent firms version without luck. Anyone have heard of this problem before??? Thanks

One of my Openboxes began to slowly drop the quality until the NO Signal sign was displayed. Though I have some switch problems so I changed all of them and the box keeping doing the same. I moved another of my Openboxes to the same place and work perfectly. I have tried factory, reloading diferent firms version without luck. Anyone have heard of this problem before??? Thanks

You might try taking a meter and read the voltage of the F connector for the LNBF to see if it holding steady at the correct voltage for starters.

can someone point me to either post to see if a solution is available?
Thanks

can someone point me to either post to see if a solution is available?
Thanks

NO one post that I know of but doing a search might bring some up, but It's fairly simple as you take a meter and check the power supply or the LNBF connector for the marked voltages that you should have then you can shotgun it by just replacing all the capacitors or just one at a time and hope that fixes it.

Last edited:
Solved my problem by buying a nice nfusion on ebay-Right at the same price without all the headaches.

Nfusion does ac3 audio and hd,without all the drama the openboxes come with.

And just for your info-they already have 3 openboxes on the market,and apparently all of them have one type of issue or another.
You get what you pay for .

well my second openbox went dead too. recently I tried lastest firmwares so I asume they have soemthing to kill for. I double check mines from shop4fta and the code is was supposed to be original. So do not update until you hear its a an absolutely good one. Will keep updating

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)