Openbox s10 Channel List

Status
Please reply by conversation.

schlever

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
Regina, SK
Hi, does anyone have an up to date channel list for the S10? I've been trying to make one based on the list, but for some reason it's not working using the editor.

Here's the file. It's a .abs file, which should work on the Openbox S10. If it works for anyone, then let me know. My location is Ohio, so the results might be different if you're across the country. There are some feeds saved on certain satellites that I left on there. I'm curious if anyone else will be able to watch the channels I have at 118.8W.

Note: These channels are all Ku linear.

Attachments

• HDS2_DUMP.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 480
Last edited:
Here's the file. It's a .abs file, which should work on the Openbox S10. If it works for anyone, then let me know. My location is Ohio, so the results might be different if you're across the country. There are some feeds saved on certain satellites that I left on there. I'm curious if anyone else will be able to watch the channels I have at 118.8W.

Note: These channels are all Ku linear.

hi, i just got my openbox s10 receiver and i cant seem to get the files needed. i need some help. can yall guide me through the right direction?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts