OpenBox S10 on ebay for $33.00

Status
Please reply by conversation.
worth a try if it works but dont think you will se much other then having to get your money back from pay pal. he has 1 feedback from a user with zero feed back. looks odd as im sure it will cost him about 10-20 usd to ship it .

Yeah something fishy about this.

lol....you will probably receive an empty box....i had that happen to me once on ebay with a seller who seemed legit and the price was reasonable/normal for the receiver....the box came and it felt empty (obviously was empty) so i refused to sign for it or accept it....i called paypal right away and they refunded my money instantly....

It's probably just an open box with nothing inside but air! Get it? Open Box! hahaha :haha

Seriously, $33 is below dealer price so I can't see these units or listing being authentic!

Notice how he simply copied the listing from the Shop4FTA eBay store who sells it for $119.99.

This is the listing he copied:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OPENBOX...932?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a7356fcc

If you take a look as his account, you will notice that he only has been a member since August 17th of this year and this listing is only 2 days old. This is clearly a fraudulent seller and I doubt he will even ship any of the ordered items. In regards to the single positive feedback on his account, notice that it was left on August 22nd, 1 day after the item was first listed and the buyer is listed as being from China. This must have been some hell of a shipping service! I'm guessing the seller paid $300+ for FedEx next day shipping to China just to get positive feedback on a $33 item!

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts