Openning Day baseball Tickets, whos got em?

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Alright guys I got openning day tickets, for white sox at the tribe, I will be in section 120 lower reserve, what about the rest of you scrubs ( :) ) who else has tickets for games tommorow and Tuesday's openning days!?

Alright guys I got openning day tickets, for white sox at the tribe, I will be in section 120 lower reserve, what about the rest of you scrubs ( :) ) who else has tickets for games tommorow and Tuesday's openning days!?

Gonna be Dolphins Stadium for Openning Day vs. the hated NY Mets! Johan's National League Debut! Rightfield "bleacher".....:up

I keep trying every year to get Reds opening day tickets and can't get them for face value through the lottery they do. I will not pay more than face value for them though.

I'll be at Progressive field this afternoon. I'm leaving work at lunch to make the 3pm game.

White Sox at Indian's, 3pm. Field Box Section 165. 3rd base side.

Last edited:
Well Bob Hope you enjoyed the Show I know I did!!!! Go tribe :) and Goalie, how about some kind of wager for this season?

I dont know the way that it looks like Cleveland bought out the umps for todays game I might have an unfair advantage. There was one play where the 1st baseman's foot was clearly off the bag and our guy was safe But called out! The 2nd Bad play was the interferance call. His feet were clearly on the bag and as long as your feets on the bag you can go after the 2nd baseman to break up the play. The third bad play was the Joe Creede slide into Homeplate where your guy's catcher totally missed Joe and he was called out. Hawk and Ken in the booth were living it up. Right fully so as the replayes confirmed they were all bad calls.

If the umps wouldnt have messed up so bad our sox would have won today!

I dont know the way that it looks like Cleveland bought out the umps for todays game I might have an unfair advantage. There was one play where the 1st baseman's foot was clearly off the bag and our guy was safe But called out! The 2nd Bad play was the interferance call. His feet were clearly on the bag and as long as your feets on the bag you can go after the 2nd baseman to break up the play. The third bad play was the Joe Creede slide into Homeplate where your guy's catcher totally missed Joe and he was called out. Hawk and Ken in the booth were living it up. Right fully so as the replayes confirmed they were all bad calls.

Blaming the umps on a loss? What a cop out!

Now a legitimate way you guys may have had a better chance at winning was if your Ace (Buehrle) wouldn't have given up 7 runs in 1 and 2/3rds of an inning! Don't be fooled at the final score either, the Indian's were clearly toying with the dirty Sox the entire game.

Go Tribe! Great start to a much anticipated season.

Blaming the umps on a loss? What a cop out!

Now a legitimate way you guys may have had a better chance at winning was if your Ace (Buehrle) wouldn't have given up 7 runs in 1 and 2/3rds of an inning! Don't be fooled at the final score either, the Indian's were clearly toying with the dirty Sox the entire game.

Go Tribe! Great start to a much anticipated season.

Take your win and smile to yourself there HD. A little luck, and some help from the umps, is needed if you want to reach the top.

I was pretty surprised with how my sox played yesterday. I think they will be a surprise to many, and I do believe that they will end up better than the Indians this year.

watched twins opener on espn2 hd rather than using my upper ga nosebleed cheapseats season tix, only suffering threw 1 more year of crappy seats

bring on the new park twins 2010

You mean the guy who "grabbed" our SS's legs when he was trying to turn the double play?! That is most definitely not legal and was so blatantly interfering with the play, that upon being called out by the Ump, got up and started walking back to the bench without a word since it was so obvious! That was until Ozzie came out to argue, then he started acting like a kid who got robbed of his sucker. What a performance!

Ozzie said later, after rewatching the play, that it was the right call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)