Oprah shoots her mouth off about FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.
When Oprah, has all of her women freinds comes on her show they start talking all about men bashing stuff.:p

Never care abut her, and boy yes she is ugly fat lady that for sure.:yikes

My wife hates Oprah.She works full time but it's on at 9pm every night I wonder , who watches it? I know men don't but what kind of women do? Unemployed or stay at home Moms?

Everyone admires Bill Gates and Warren Buffet for being self made Billionaire, yet everyone knocks Oprah. She is a self made Billionaire just like Gates and Buffet. What’s more amazing as a black woman grown up poor in the south, she has broken through the preverbal women’s “Glass Ceiling” and has become extremely rich. I understand that she treats her staff very well and takes them on a free vacation every year.

That said; I normally do not watch her show, but the wife watches it and finds it interesting at times.

Everyone admires Bill Gates and Warren Buffet for being self made Billionaire, yet everyone knocks Oprah. She is a self made Billionaire just like Gates and Buffet. What’s more amazing as a black woman grown up poor in the south, she has broken through the preverbal women’s “Glass Ceiling” and has become extremely rich. I understand that she treats her staff very well and takes them on a free vacation every year.

That said; I normally do not watch her show, but the wife watches it and finds it interesting at times.

I was also having similar thoughts.

Some of the people making replies calling her fat are probably 2X her body mass index.

She got more money than most people will ever see in their lifetime.

I don't watch her show but I don't go around ripping on her either.

It's ok to be rich... but I am content where I am. Poor ole white boy from Mississippi. Got good friends, great girlfriend, great hobbies (FTA one of them!). Four grown kids and four GREAT grandsons... Money can't buy all that.
Money don't mean S**t to me. Being rich does strange things to folks. All I ask from the Good Lord is to bless me enough to pay my bills, and be able to buy nice things, to live comfortable...
I do admire those rich folks to do help others with their money. But there are those who...
well, I ain't going there.

Since its the syndication feed for her program, its a cheap way to prevent unscrupulous tv stations from downlinking the show and airing it. But, I ask you, who in their right mind would take the show down and air it when its probably already being aired in their market anyway.

Just because its in the clear, doesn't mean its up for grabs - a license to air the show is. And this is no cheap show. KABC in Los Angeles pays upwards of $500,000 a week!

You guys crack me up. :)

Perhaps Oprah's new network "OWN" will be FTA.

nope. you're going to have to pay Discovery Communications for it.

I'll have to see if Oprah will bring along all her housewives on crack to the OWN and see if Discovery is worth investing in because of what Oprah could contribute to the company's bottom line.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts