Orby Channels Active Again?

Ex-ORBY TV satellite receiver is coming back to life.
There are now seven FTA services, as follows:
Channel 102- NRBTV
Channel 103- GODTV
Channel 105- REVIVAL TV
Channel 106- CBN-NEWS
Channel 111- CBN-FAMILY
Channel 112- INSPIRATION TV
Channel 114- LIVING-FAITH
These last four were added sometime today. It is interesting that these new FTA channels are getting slotted in between the former ORBY TV channel numbers.

And now checking on eBay I see a liquidator is sell new in box Orby DVR units for $31.64 with free shipping. Almost worth it for the OTA DVR now since they can obviously be used/activated.

Reactions: FTA4PA
This is CBN-FAM having some trouble on my ORBY TV DVR satellite receiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_6731.jpg
    IMG_6731.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 290
Someone should look into whether those channels have any common ownership, and see if there are any financial filings anywhere indicating a new broadcast service starting up. (Not me, I don't do religion.)

2 more channels added to the mux today. GEB and Faith-USA, for a total of 9 channels on the old Orby transponder. And I also just added a newly purchased DVR - everything works including the DVR for OTA.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Ex-ORBY TV satellite receiver is coming back to life.
There are now seven FTA services, as follows:
Channel 102- NRBTV
Channel 103- GODTV
Channel 105- REVIVAL TV
Channel 106- CBN-NEWS
Channel 111- CBN-FAMILY
Channel 112- INSPIRATION TV
Channel 114- LIVING-FAITH
These last four were added sometime today. It is interesting that these new FTA channels are getting slotted in between the former ORBY TV channel numbers.
Orby died and went to heaven.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: FTA4PA and Wescopc
so I was visiting the Orby site and I HAD to post this.. it looks like it may be ACTIVE again! Look at it for yourself; orbytv.com

It is very similar to the format of when they first started: Orby TV
Wow! I was just on there the other day and got a security warning. Now I am seeing the Orby logo again instead. Wonder what is up... :)