Orby Channels Active Again?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
2 more channels added to the Orby mux. Now have 119 RA Voice and 120 Heartland. Now enough stuff to almost be worth watching.

Reactions: FTA4PA
2 more channels added to the Orby mux. Now have 119 RA Voice and 120 Heartland. Now enough stuff to almost be worth watching.
Never heard of RA Voice - what kind of programming? Also, is Heartland the country channel from the Luken/Get After It Media mux or something else?

Any new Channels in the mux? Just felt like posting cuz I would hate for the orby tv forum to become abandoned per se lol.

Channel 106- CBN-NEWS was dropped from the satellite mux. Former ORBY TV satellite receivers skip over the channel. FTA receivers show carrier strength and quality, with black screen, without audio. Not certain if this is temporary or permanent. Anyone else know what happened, or if new channels will be added?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: c-spand
Don't ever post but thought this was interesting. Left my Orby system intact and attached to a TV (using it as a OTA tuner). Well recently I scanned through the channels, and guess what. 3 Orby channels are currently active - same 11940 MHz, same Orby receiver, same dish at Eutelsat 117A. What are they? Channel 102 is NRB TV, 103 is God TV-1, and 105 is Revival-2M. Did Orby donate equipment to a church? Anyway, check it out.
I now have 14 channels most are religious even hunt channel witch is on internet

What happen if a company, lease a transport and make contract only to three or five program providers to deliver a small but a good package. WarneMedia, Discovery, Comcast, and hallmark. Look like to previous Orby’s services, but smaller:

Basic (I count less of 50 channels from the above network) $24.99
(like 80's channel lineup without comcast, AMC, Disney, ect)

HBO $15.00

Cinemax $10.00

Starz $9.00

EPIX $6.00

Doubt that showtime is not selling without require Viacom basic channel, maybe not.

Also adding the sport channel from WarnerMedia:

NBA tv and their package League Pass.

Maybe there not other basic channel from older Orby’s but have at least one sport package and a lot of movie services, with the additional of 14 free channels may be a great service.

With these change, Who going back to the new services?

What happen if a company, lease a transport and make contract only to three or five program providers to deliver a small but a good package. WarneMedia, Discovery, Comcast, and hallmark. Look like to previous Orby’s services, but smaller:

Basic (I count less of 50 channels from the above network) $24.99
(like 80's channel lineup without comcast, AMC, Disney, ect)

HBO $15.00

Cinemax $10.00

Starz $9.00

EPIX $6.00

Doubt that showtime is not selling without require Viacom basic channel, maybe not.

Also adding the sport channel from WarnerMedia:

NBA tv and their package League Pass.

Maybe there not other basic channel from older Orby’s but have at least one sport package and a lot of movie services, with the additional of 14 free channels may be a great service.

With these change, Who going back to the new services?

Company that is now uploading those 14 FTA channels on ORBY’s old transponder, has access to hundreds of other channels (both basic and premium). They could easily add channels, and that may be the plan this year.