Orby does it make sense

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Orby is in its infancy. I would guve them a few more years for better equipment and an improved lineup. I remember going to my local cable office in the 80's to order service. They didn't have a computer. The office manager hand wrote everything in a spiral notebook. How do you like those Graham cracker's? Everything worked out fine

Orby is in its infancy. I would guve them a few more years for better equipment and an improved lineup. I remember going to my local cable office in the 80's to order service. They didn't have a computer. The office manager hand wrote everything in a spiral notebook. How do you like those Graham cracker's? Everything worked out fine
My thoughts exactly. They will evolve. They have done well so far it seems.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Justy5
My neighbor said they are cutting the cable cord and wanted to know how we liked our Dish flex pack.
I suggested they look into Orby TV first.
I made up a comparison channel sheet (below) and they decided to go with Orby.
Dish flex pack is $49.99 month plus taxes and fees are additional.
The channel numbers here are for Orby TV.
Now after looking it over ourselves we are thinking of switching to Orby TV as well, but will wait till the neighbor installs there's so we can see a picture comparison.
As anyone can see the $40.00 package from Orby is not bad especially if the wife has to have 2 hallmark channels instead of just 1. Add Epix or Starz and your still paying a bit less then the Dish Flex pack price, (taxes + fees).
As far as locals go The OTA signals here will pull in more then what Dish offers but that mileage may vary for others.
Our current bill for Flex pack with locals is $53.03
A savings of $156.36 a year using Orby $40.00 month deal. oh I forgot, Dish just had a price increase again!
Once a year it seems! So the new cost is going up over $5.00 per month when you figure in taxes and fees.
Now our savings will be over $200.00 a year.

ORBY TV CHANNELS_Page_1.jpg

ORBY TV CHANNELS_Page_2.jpg

Reactions: dishdude
Now that my Dish Flex pack is going up, Orby is looking better.

Thinking I would enjoy the Science Channel, Motor Trend and BBC America. I thought about the loss of SyFy but couldn't remember the last time I watched it.

Why OrbyTV makes sense to me. OrbyTV keeps it simple. Like the good 'ol days.

OrbyTV: Turn on TV, I'm watching TV.

Streaming: Turn on TV, Find App in list, Launch app, ...wait while it loads..., find channel in the app, select channel, see info on the channel, select "Watch", and then you can watch the channel.

I have orby 6 months. No regrets here.
I stream fox news for now until possible they are added later on.
My I ternet is sketchy so streaming is not reliable plus I like a dedicated satellite delivery platform over internet based tv.

Sent from our Pleadian star ship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)