Orby login down?

AE6CH

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
San Jose, CA
Has anyone been able to login to the Orby customer page for the last few days? I just get the spinning wheel (tried from multiple computers). Hard to pay for another month with that not working.

My account seems to be screwed up. Tried different computers, from my phone, and even from my computer at work. I'm on hold with them now. When did they get a customer service phone #?

It's working here in mid-Michigan with Charter/Spectrum internet, but even with 100/11 it took a minute to load. Stayed white screen, then suddenly popped up whole. That's off my laptop, with FF 66.0.2

Try another browser, like Chrome.

Orby TV

Tried 3 browsers on 2 different computers, on different internet connections, and 3 different locations ;).

Now they are telling me I can't login to pay my bill because I didn't pay my bill. I don't think this person understands the problem.

I've got a sneaking suspicion someone from Orby saw my post where I was talking about there being no root password on the receiver and they suspended my account.

I have never been able to login to my customer account - always goes to setup (after login) - asking for SIM card number.....
I have been on the phone numerous times to no avail. Tried different computers browsers and operating systems - always the same.
Bob

I've got a sneaking suspicion someone from Orby saw my post where I was talking about there being no root password on the receiver and they suspended my account.
Oops! That's as bad as the big corporation I work for making the e-mail password the same for all 9,000 stores, just to make it easier for the floater pharmacists.

That was not a good post to make in public. Regardless of how incredibly STUPID they were to release a receiver that's not locked down, and firmware encrypted. You know exactly what it WILL lead to, if they don't patch it...

If they refuse to turn you back on, dispute your credit card bill for the receiver and demand your money back. If you didn't used a card, take it back to Best Buy and demand they refund you.

You bought it in good faith for them to provide service, and if they can't or are unwilling to provide it to you and give you a legal reason, that's not right.

Very strange, it has been working fine here. Worked fine here yesterday too, when I signed in.

Thanks ;). Maybe it was all the LinkedIn stalking of their exec's I did. <SNIP>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KE4EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts