Orby self install

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
I terminated my Dish service Flex pack a few months ago and recently setup my Orby system with a self install kit they offer. I found I rarely if ever was using my Dish DVR and just went with the standard receiver model.

The Orby dish seems of very good quality and the service works great. I'm very happy with it. Nice and simple with the channels I like.

I terminated my Dish service Flex pack a few months ago and recently setup my Orby system with a self install kit they offer. I found I rarely if ever was using my Dish DVR and just went with the standard receiver model.

The Orby dish seems of very good quality and the service works great. I'm very happy with it. Nice and simple with the channels I like.
Glad to read it's working great for you. Did you also install the OTA antenna? A couple of pictures would be nice especially if you used a mast in concrete for the dish. A mast install can open up a lot of site options and can look very clean.

Reactions: TRG
Like the package prepaid package KIWISAT has CP-3 $29.00. All the channels I would watch 131 HD channels. Don't know how they are selling for that price. MSNBC FOX NEWS ESPN all of the ones that just about covers everybody taste.

Like the package prepaid package KIWISAT has CP-3 $29.00. All the channels I would watch 131 HD channels. Don't know how they are selling for that price. MSNBC FOX NEWS ESPN all of the ones that just about covers everybody taste.
For $29 its only the latin channels. For the english channels its $55 / $65 a month.

Reactions: KE4EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts