Orby TV Just Installd mine

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Attachments

• LNB_Mount.jpeg
    LNB_Mount.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 407
Reactions: FTA4PA
Challenge accepted. Let's eat at the Bluestem. It received a AAA 4 Diamond Award last year. Three course dinner is $75. So multiply that by 2 for a couple. Lets add $45 for drinks and wine. So that brings us to $195. Then let's see Captain Marvel 3 times. $8.99 per ticket x 6. That's $53.94. That's $248.94 total :)

View attachment 137587 View attachment 137588

Is this why Americans are so poor and always living paycheck to paycheck? Who tf spends that much money on overpriced rabbit food? I'm happy to just go to Taco Bell tbh :biggrin

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Is this why Americans are so poor and always living paycheck to paycheck? Who tf spends that much money on overpriced rabbit food? I'm happy to just go to Taco Bell tbh :biggrin

Heavens no; I was just making a comparison :)

I'm actually going to Southern California this week and managed to book the Hilton at Long Beach for $63 a night. And I'll likely be eating Subway every day (except for a visit to In & Out Burger). There are plenty of Americans who live within their means and don't splurge needlessly (although it's still fun sometimes) ;)

I tend to splurge every time KE4EST or Titanium release a new receiver....

Oh, nice. If you're going to SoCal may I suggest Wienerschnitzel as your cheap fast food joint option instead?

Subway is available everywhere but damn do I miss the more niche southwest chains like Wienerschnitzel. Best chili ever, but the only location they have east of Texas is an oddball loner all the way in Champaign, Illinois. I always grab some extra chili dogs when I'm in the southwest and keep 'em in the hotel fridge for snacks.

Midwest food is really lame by comparison. Culver's has nothing on Sonic, Wienerschnitzel, In-N-Out, Whataburger, Del Taco and all the other great Mexican food chains in the southwest states.

They're the same thing they just dropped the "Der" from the name

I love the A-frame design of their buildings! Where I grew up we had one with that design but now they use more traditional shapes for newer locations

I'm glad you liked it! Any chili dog I've had since has been a disappointment tbh. I've yet to find a chili recipe I liked as much as theirs anywhere else.

Their ice cream selection is really good too. One of the best values in fast food right now... I'd sure take them over the big burger chains any day!

Ordered from ebay this D***TV INTERNATIONAL WORLD DIRECT CHANNELS DISH ANTENNA 95 W LNBF (DIRECTV INTERNATIONAL WORLD DIRECT CHANNELS DISH ANTENNA 95 W LNBF DTV36LNB NEW 796762782529 | eBay) . I quickly fabricated a mount using 3/4"x2-1/2" PVC board from Home D*p*t, but it seems to work great on my old D***TV SlimLine dish for Orby TV.

Funny you should mention that. I was looking at an orby dish the other day and a slimline and besides the arm, both dishes looked identical

For 24 hours I sniffed all the packets to my Orby. The only thing it did was DHCP an IP on my network and then didn't do anything else. It doesn't appear to use the network for anything at the moment. I was able to login to the thing and poke around a bit. It's linux with no root password.
I saw that too TCP 23 and TCP 111. So telnet and ident. I was going to poke around later on then it updated the software and no longer pulls an IP. I see the nic come up but DHCP seems off now. I wonder if its static now? Not sure how i could find the address now?

I saw that too TCP 23 and TCP 111. So telnet and ident. I was going to poke around later on then it updated the software and no longer pulls an IP. I see the nic come up but DHCP seems off now. I wonder if its static now? Not sure how i could find the address now?

Log into your router, and check the list of attached devices. It'll be there, if it pulled an address.