Ordered DirecTV today but I think my order is messed up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

papacorn

Original poster
Mar 31, 2004
Hi all,

I was thinking about ordering DirecTV and I called in and I thought they gave me a good deal. They offerred me all of the equipment for free. I told the sales person over the phone that I wanted either an HR34 or DirectTIVO and he said that we could do the whole home DVR which I thought ment the HR34. He said I could record four shows the same time etc. Anyway I received this confirmation email and I don't think this is for an HR34. Can anyone confirm? Sorry I don't know much about Directv's receivers. Coming from Dish, I'm not really wanting to change but I'm sort of honked off about the childish behaviour between them and AMC.

1 DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR $199.00
3 DIRECTV® HD Receiver $297.00
1 DIRECTV® Slimline Dish $0.00
2 Sales Order Credit -$98.00
2 Instant Rebate -$100.00
1 Instant Rebate -$99.00
1 Instant Rebate -$199.00

Thanks,

Hi all,

I was thinking about ordering DirecTV and I called in and I thought they gave me a good deal. They offerred me all of the equipment for free. I told the sales person over the phone that I wanted either an HR34 or DirectTIVO and he said that we could do the whole home DVR which I thought ment the HR34. He said I could record four shows the same time etc. Anyway I received this confirmation email and I don't think this is for an HR34. Can anyone confirm? Sorry I don't know much about Directv's receivers. Coming from Dish, I'm not really wanting to change but I'm sort of honked off about the childish behaviour between them and AMC.

1 DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR $199.00
3 DIRECTV® HD Receiver $297.00
1 DIRECTV® Slimline Dish $0.00
2 Sales Order Credit -$98.00
2 Instant Rebate -$100.00
1 Instant Rebate -$99.00
1 Instant Rebate -$199.00

Thanks,
Yep wrong one. Call and reorder.

Hey ...
Looks like they ARE giving Instant rebates !

I had mentioned that they had been talking about this earlier, looks like it came to be true ... :)

That 1st item should say "Home Media Center" and be 399.00 before credits

The HD DVR you have listed will only record 2 things at once

glad to help out
Its easier for them to change it before the install then try to change it during that....or worse...after the installer is gone ;)

Hey ...
Looks like they ARE giving Instant rebates !

I had mentioned that they had been talking about this earlier, looks like it came to be true ... :)
They have been giving instant rebates on equipment for quite sometime.
Premiums as well.

Your Credit score effects what rebates your getting on equipment.

Programming rebates is the one that requires you to redeem. The $25 and the $5 for 12 months you have to redeem asap so it show up on your bill.

Thanks everyone they fixed it. Really appreciate you all helping me.
If you have the $25 and the $5 off for 12 months rebates, Make sure you sign up your online account and submit them today.
They should have giving you an account number with your order.

They will show up on your first bill if you submit them before they install.

If you did the refer a friend that takes about 6 weeks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts