Ordering a SuperDish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
It's late so let me see if I understand this correctly, starting tommorow you can view the new HD package and you can order the Dish 6000 special, but did Charlie also say you could start ordering the SuperDish on the 16th too?

If not then when did he say you could start ordering the SuperDish?

My GUESS would be after the tech forum (Oct 13th). A couple of weeks ago when I was talking to "someone" about the SuperDish I was told that the installlation manual for the SuperDish was still being "tweaked".

Starts on 1 Nov, but when does ordering start I think was the question, assuming a less than instantaneous turnaround....

When dealing with any CSR, trust but verify is my motto. If 10 out of ten say the same thing, maybe that's the answer... until they say something different a day or two later. Not shooting the messenger, but the CSRs justr say what info they have (sometimes).....

Is there any way for non-subscribers to see the Charlie Chat? I will be switching once the 811 is available......

Innova said:
Is there any way for non-subscribers to see the Charlie Chat? I will be switching once the 811 is available......
The only way possible is to watch on a subscriber's system when it is being (re-)broadcast, or to watch a recording of the event from a subscriber's system. The only other possibility is to have a non-activated system (dish & receiver) operational for the broadcast as the "channel" on which it is shown is not scrambled so you could watch it as a non-subscriber with DISH equipment.

The objective is still to get it for free, the question is getting in the queue for installation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)