ortho feedc+ku =c+ku corotor//plus

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tanka

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Toronto Canada
I like to no if my corotor // plus are better for the 8 ft sami to receiv c+ku then ortho feed.I read about ortho feed did give problems on the performense of the ku .I no ortho feeds single outperforme corotor plus.But I see confuizing on the setup c+ku ,And I have one good setup on my corotor plus and no problems I receiv all signals on the s2 only missing one or two on the 55.5 west.And I don't expend $300 for no improvement.I only like the ortho feeds because don't need to change my 4dtv from H/V.Tankyou.

I think the biggest difference is the polarity controller. I don't need one with the BullsEye II, The Corotor does. I'm not missing anything with the BullsEye but then I'm using a 10' dish, and there is no substitute for size :)

Magic thankyou because I only missing to s2 on the 55.5 and the signal on that are very low .and I have four receivers connect to the 8 ft sami .so the biggest differense is the polarity.I don't expend .Thankyou

Upgrading to a 10/ft or 12/ft would be a good idea if possible, if not how are your splitting your feeds? did you try a direct run off your dish to a receiver? You can also set up a 1m or 1.2m motorized ku and get a dual c-band feed only for the 8ft, you do have a few options. Personally I would not put a nice feed like you are looking at one a small dish like an 8/ft, I would on a 10/ft, 12ft or larger thats just me though.

Agree wth tdti, sounds like it is working well for an 8' dish, I'd leave it alone unless a bigger dish comes into your yard.
I've found out about 9thousand times, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! And messing with those feedhorns and lnbs gets to be a headache, soon as you think you have it perfect, and the sun goes down-it'll drop the signal right in the middle of something you are watching, lol.

my 7.5 Sami will lock most s2 stuff. of course my other two 10' dishes lock it easier without being so fussy about being in the exact click position.

Like I said my 8FT sami did have two good lnbs. The c band working good most s2 are good signal only problems after 59 west missing two s2 at 55.5 west and the signal are on the red very low and ku perfect on all satellites.I have on that dish vantage vt1 and the signal on that receiver on the 55.5 rtp international at 88 and 84 azboxpremium plus are ok to .On the 2 television I have vantage 1100 hd and openbox s9 vantage no problemas s9 miner problemas.I have one dish 1.2 meter for ku only for the atlantic birds like t12 and hispansat. I have one 36 inch dish point at hispansat only because I like to have the signnal 24H .Like that I don't need to move the 1.2 meter to the hispansat.Now I like to install one 36inch for the 97 west ku only for the rtp international and all channels on the bird. Like that I have the 8ft more at 55.5 west 105 87 91 116 113 121 etc.Now my next receiver are the Micro hd I ope I have one for the end of may or june.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts