OSU to have 2 coaching staffs thru bowl game?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
what?? really? Pryor didn't promise to return the following year and sit out his required games in order to play in the bowl game? LMAO really you want to ignore that?

Ohh and again I'm not crying about the coaching staff stuff but ya know these guys are big time coaches and are not crying either...raising a good point I say.

Ohio State Buckeyes OK'd for extra coaches through bowl - ESPN

Pryor DID sit out ... he sat out just like the rest of the guys, 5 games.

They were all coming back had Tressel still been theree, once he resigned, I see no reason for him to stick around.

Fwiw, I think Possey should have gone into the NFL Reg. Draft and he probably would have had the NCAA held up thier end of the bargain, had he know then that he would have to forfeit 10 games I'm sure he would have went.

He's a VERY good recvr, someone in the NFL will be very happy.

Pryor DID sit out ... he sat out just like the rest of the guys, 5 games.

NO HE DID NOT!!! He played the Bowl game when he shouldn't have after promising he would remain at OSU and sit out 5 games... he announced he was leaving OSU around June7th 2011 BEFORE SEASON EVEN STARTED!!!

Terrelle Pryor announces end of his Ohio State playing career

Terrelle Pryor announced through his attorney Tuesday that he will not play again for Ohio State.
"In the best interest of my teammates, I have made the decision to forgo my senior year of football at The Ohio State University," Pryor said in statement released by Larry James.

No I don't care if he sat out during the NFL or not he lied and did not remain with OSU and sit out 5 games of the season...he is a liar and a quitter - The lying of him alone proves OSU got a free ride to a Bowl game more deserving of other players that didn't violate NCAA rules and that of another team that didn't have NCAA violators on it.

You can argue this all you want but buddy that's the TRUTH!

NO HE DID NOT!!! He played the Bowl game when he shouldn't have after promising he would remain at OSU and sit out 5 games... he announced he was leaving OSU around June7th 2011 BEFORE SEASON EVEN STARTED!!!

Terrelle Pryor announces end of his Ohio State playing career

No I don't care if he sat out during the NFL or not he lied and did not remain with OSU and sit out 5 games of the season...he is a liar and a quitter - The lying of him alone proves OSU got a free ride to a Bowl game more deserving of other players that didn't violate NCAA rules and that of another team that didn't have NCAA violators on it.

You can argue this all you want but buddy that's the TRUTH!

Hey dude, relax, your gonna blow a vein.

The deal with the Sugar Bowl was set up with the Sugar Bowl officials NOT the university, the Sugar Bowl wanted them to play in the game, thats why they played, without those 5 playing the game would not have drawn and would not have been a very interesting game, the Sugar Bowl knew this, just like everyone else.

The school had nothing to do with this.

As for Pryor, WHY would he stay in school and why would he be required to stay, he promised Tressel that he would come back, when Tressel went, why would the player stay, it was an agreement with the Coach, not the school.

If I'm not mistaken, the NFL even got into it, an unprecidented move by them to ensure that Pryor would sit out the same amount of time that the other players did, otherwise there would be NO reason for Pryor to not be ready for opening night.

You keep spouting things that you think you KNOW, but you really don't, you have NO insight to the Buckeyes, other than your jealousy.

Go ahead Rey.

Bottom line is he Lied - he told Tressel he would stay with OSU and take the 5 game suspension the following year if allowed to play the Bowl game. Had he and the others not been allowed to play then I truly believe they wouldn't have won that game had those players been punished like they should have been THEN not later.

On July 8, 2011, Ohio State University decided to vacate all victories from the 2010 football season as self-imposed punishment for major NCAA violations

As you see here they vacated all of them anyway but that doesn't matter - those teams they played LOST and have a LOSS next to their names and could have gone on to better things. NCAA needs to get the move on and punish them NOW not after they play this years bowl game.

Go ahead Rey.

Now this whole conversation I'm making here ties right into this thread - I was the one that created it... OSU is trying to get a advantage now as they used broken promises then and Tressel at that point was just as much a voice of OSU as the school itself. I'm following right along with the spirit of the discussion - if you wish to stop discussing it please do so at any time.

You keep spouting things that you think you KNOW, but you really don't, you have NO insight to the Buckeyes, other than your jealousy.

LMAO keep dreaming... I'm not jealous at all of OSU, but you seem to think you know everything about VT so why can't I play the book keeper for a change..something wrong with that?

Bottom line is he Lied - he told Tressel he would stay with OSU and take the 5 game suspension the following year if allowed to play the Bowl game. Had he and the others not been allowed to play then I truly believe they wouldn't have won that game had those players been punished like they should have been THEN not later.

As you see here they vacated all of them anyway but that doesn't matter - those teams they played LOST and have a LOSS next to their names and could have gone on to better things. NCAA needs to get the move on and punish them NOW not after they play this years bowl game.

Now this whole conversation I'm making here ties right into this thread - I was the one that created it... OSU is trying to get a advantage now as they used broken promises then and Tressel at that point was just as much a voice of OSU as the school itself. I'm following right along with the spirit of the discussion - if you wish to stop discussing it please do so at any time.

LMAO keep dreaming... I'm not jealous at all of OSU, but you seem to think you know everything about VT so why can't I play the book keeper for a change..something wrong with that?

Show me where I ever said I knew anything about Va Tech.

You simply REFUSE to listen to anyone about the OSU situation other than your OWN opinion.

We all can give you all the facts in the world and you wouldn't believe them.

Show me where I ever said I knew anything about Va Tech.

You simply REFUSE to listen to anyone about the OSU situation other than your OWN opinion.

We all can give you all the facts in the world and you wouldn't believe them.

I posted two TWO count them links of facts.... LOL I mean wth man... I expressed my OWN opinion along side two BIG NAMED Coaches that felt the same way about the current situation of OSU getting some sort of an advantage with this double coach staff. I'm not going along with anything more than what was said by top names.. by good coaches and for good reason.... For some reason my opinion just doesn't seem to matter to "WE" as you put it.

As for VT - well I get this impression on every time the team name comes up - as said in another thread I take a lot of flack for being the resident fan of the team but IMO (which doesn't seem to matter) hurts valid discussions.

I really just don't know what to say to you anymore ..I get this feeling everytime I have to type something up

1232550426_worf face palm.gif

I posted two TWO count them links of facts.... LOL I mean wth man... I expressed my OWN opinion along side two BIG NAMED Coaches that felt the same way about the current situation of OSU getting some sort of an advantage with this double coach staff. I'm not going along with anything more than what was said by top names.. by good coaches and for good reason.... For some reason my opinion just doesn't seem to matter to "WE" as you put it.

As for VT - well I get this impression on every time the team name comes up - as said in another thread I take a lot of flack for being the resident fan of the team but IMO (which doesn't seem to matter) hurts valid discussions.

I really just don't know what to say to you anymore ..I get this feeling everytime I have to type something up

1232550426_worf face palm.gif

Sorry, I missed the post that other coaches decided it was illegal and gave the Bucks an unfair advantage... not sure how they gain an advantage, is Fickell calling Urban at home for the plays now ?

I would like to know what kind of advantage you think this gives Ohio State?

While one set of coaches manages current team another is out recruiting - other teams can't do this

While one set of coaches practices and takes care of team another is out recruiting - other teams can't do this

I mean I could go on with this sorta situation - I'm sure coaches those of which know the game better than I do and have already been outspoken about it could say more - more than myself or anyone here could based on experience. NCAA is just taking its sweet time with punishment of the team but are quick to give a waiver for this sorta instance... amazing.

Sorry, I missed the post that other coaches decided it was illegal and gave the Bucks an unfair advantage... not sure how they gain an advantage, is Fickell calling Urban at home for the plays now ?

I didn't see anything about illegal - but considering the NCAA IS the law for CFB and so far not been very fast,fair or open minded lately, even if illegal in their book they would just turn the page.

But Nice try on Fickell having Urban on speed dial.... maybe they are texting instead?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)