OT- Wireless Phone Jack????

the4lams

Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
I just got E* installed yesterday and have the 622. The phone jack is on the other side of the room from where the 622 is. I was wondering if the Wireless phone jack systems work (the type that plug into and outlet)? I was going to get one on Ebay, but in the description it said that it would not work on DISH Network. Is this case for all of them or is there certain ones that will work? Thanks!

I'm getting my 622 installed on Saturday and I was looking to buy the wireless phone jack system on ebay also. I hadn't read that it would not work with DISH, I don't see why it wouldn't. I will be interested to hear other users experiences.

Wireless

I have two that were furnished by dish and they both work with no problems. They are both installed in rooms pretty far away from the base part.

hello,

dish does sell phonex brand wireless phone jacks for $39 us dollars, give them a call if you can't find them cheaper

to my understanding there are two types of wireless jacks the good ones are fax/modem capable the others are voice only. the only way to see the difference is to read the fine print on the package. and the price is higher. by the way some have to be on the same circuit breaker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)