OTA Adapter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

StarScan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 1, 2013
North Liberty, Indiana
I've been thinking about adding the digital OTA adapter to my setup. Will I need one for each hopper and will it be viewable from the joeys? I have a Hopper 2000 with 2 joeys connected and a Hopper with Sling with 2 joeys connected.

You would need one for each hopper if you wanted each hopper to have OTA options. All joeys connected to a hopper with OTA adapter can indeed view the OTA channels.

I will have to check out my parents system, but I do not believe it can. If I remember, the one conversation I had with a cable company(TWC) in Texas, you could not do that. But they also played games about EHD as well.

I'm glad Dirt "Guru" Mattg removed CSR confusion my OTA adapters, in my 722k to Hopper change.

I use it all the time , little wonky 1st month but zero issues since then.

The only thing that sucks is that a lot of the guide info is not there for certain channels, have to bookmark schedule links (Phone / Computer) the OTA stations that don't show program info to see whats on. :(

Like the hopper ability to rewind viewing, in case you missed something. I can't do that when on just regular antenna mode, thru TV.

Steve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)