OTA and 622 Problem (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

Revan654

Jan 7, 2008
When I woke up today all the lights were on, on my 622. When I went to view one my local channels via antenna it says no signal can be obtained.

Rebooted the 622, Still nothing. It was working just fine last night. Anyone know what can be done to fix this?

I also plugged the antenna into my PC just to make sure it wasn't the antenna. It worked perfectly fine with my OTA Card.

Revan654

Jan 7, 2008
Tried that few minutes ago. Didn't help. Called Dish up they couldn't help me either. So their just going send a new one out.

chainblu

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 25, 2006
The CSR should have had you try to rescan local OTA channels before sending another box out. I'm guessing your 622 took the new software upgrade last night and buggered things up a bit...

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Did you check to see if in Local setup Analog type was set to off air, not cable?

8bitbytes

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 8, 2003
NoVA
Did you check to see if in Local setup Analog type was set to off air, not cable?

Bingo! Some dvrs have reverted to a different setting after an update. Locals setup always needs to be reviewed when there is an OTA hangup and in some cases the channels need to be deleted, the receiver rebooted, and the channels scanned back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts