OTA and 622 Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Revan654

Original poster
Jan 7, 2008
When I woke up today all the lights were on, on my 622. When I went to view one my local channels via antenna it says no signal can be obtained.

Rebooted the 622, Still nothing. It was working just fine last night. Anyone know what can be done to fix this?

I also plugged the antenna into my PC just to make sure it wasn't the antenna. It worked perfectly fine with my OTA Card.

Tried that few minutes ago. Didn't help. Called Dish up they couldn't help me either. So their just going send a new one out.

The CSR should have had you try to rescan local OTA channels before sending another box out. I'm guessing your 622 took the new software upgrade last night and buggered things up a bit...

Did you check to see if in Local setup Analog type was set to off air, not cable?

Did you check to see if in Local setup Analog type was set to off air, not cable?

Bingo! Some dvrs have reverted to a different setting after an update. Locals setup always needs to be reviewed when there is an OTA hangup and in some cases the channels need to be deleted, the receiver rebooted, and the channels scanned back in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)