ota antenna

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

zplugger

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 30, 2018
Fenton MI.
Will I just put up outdoor antenna for my locals,went to hook up to hopper 3 and no where for a antenna. Did some reading and it says I need a adapter? Where is the best place to buy this, are they free from dish because I been here over 15 years. Is their different brands you can buy, seems like nothing is easy when you get old. Appreciate any suggestions on this subject.
Z

Will I just put up outdoor antenna for my locals,went to hook up to hopper 3 and no where for a antenna. Did some reading and it says I need a adapter? Where is the best place to buy this, are they free from dish because I been here over 15 years. Is their different brands you can buy, seems like nothing is easy when you get old. Appreciate any suggestions on this subject.
Z

Hello zplugger! You can purchase an Antenna Adapter through the MyDISH online store (MyDISH.com/OrderFromStore). We do recommend purchasing an adapter sold through us as we cannot not guarantee other adapters will be compatible with our equipment. Our chat team can assist with your purchase, please contact them directly here: Request Rejected.

Thank You for all the info, Do these new units get HOT like the old ones? Did some research and people have used fans to keep cool?

I like the AIR Tv tuners because they actually give you the strength of the ota channel and not just 100% green. I recently had to move my clip on antenna and I couldn't get my CBS/CW channel to come in without some multi path rejection or pixelation and audio drop outs. So I changed out my DISH tuners for the Air tv tuner and I was able to move my antenna in the right area that gave me 100% on my ABC/NBC station and 96% on my FOX channel and finally it gave me between 92% and 96% on my CBS /CW channel. Before it was fluctuation between 86% yellow and then 92% green. So now my signal is good and if I want to check it all I have to do is hit information then Recall and the strength pops up telling me what signal strengths I am receiving.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)