World Series Game 7 not on guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tings00

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
utah
Anybody else not seeing Game 7 on the guide for tonight. For fox i see a lineup of simpsons, modern family, and the masked singer
on the app if i select sports it shows the game at 6:08 on FS1 but if i go to the guide for FS1 it shows MLS soccer

Anybody else not seeing Game 7 on the guide for tonight. For fox i see a lineup of simpsons, modern family, and the masked singer
on the app if i select sports it shows the game at 6:08 on FS1 but if i go to the guide for FS1 it shows MLS soccer
It's on there now on your local FOX station. They changed it about 11am CDT when I checked.

It’s 5 pm (central time) here. I don’t see it listed in the guide although I’m sure it’s going to be on at 7pm on Fox.

Even though I’m not A fan of Either team nothing beats a GAME SEVEN no matter what the sport is.

I have my snacks + Colorado medicine for tonight’s game!

Hey there! If you are in need of further support with updating your guide or diagnosing an issue more closely; you can reach out to our Chat teams by clicking this link: Request Rejected. We have agents ready to assist with any account specifics. -Kevin J.

My guide shows Fox sports one at 3:30 Thursday morning? When I do a voice search for the Nascar race this weekend all I get is YouTube videos?

Didn't record it on H3. I watched a few innings live then had to leave so if I figured the timer would record the rest as it has for all the other games. Nope, come home and see only game 6 recorded (and listed as New even though I watched it). So I missed out on a game seven. FS1 will do a replay and hopefully the Hopper 3 will actually record it, but yeah I since I already know the result who cares. Thanks dish.

Reactions: LQQK
It (Guide) showed up right before game time. DVR it + 90" & DVR TMZ + 90" in case of extra innings. Stephen Strasburg (MVP) didn't seem to care much about winning that Beautiful Red Corvette!... Good Game & Series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts