World Series Game 7 not on guide

tings00

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
utah
Anybody else not seeing Game 7 on the guide for tonight. For fox i see a lineup of simpsons, modern family, and the masked singer
on the app if i select sports it shows the game at 6:08 on FS1 but if i go to the guide for FS1 it shows MLS soccer

Anybody else not seeing Game 7 on the guide for tonight. For fox i see a lineup of simpsons, modern family, and the masked singer
on the app if i select sports it shows the game at 6:08 on FS1 but if i go to the guide for FS1 it shows MLS soccer
It's on there now on your local FOX station. They changed it about 11am CDT when I checked.

It’s 5 pm (central time) here. I don’t see it listed in the guide although I’m sure it’s going to be on at 7pm on Fox.

Even though I’m not A fan of Either team nothing beats a GAME SEVEN no matter what the sport is.

I have my snacks + Colorado medicine for tonight’s game!

Hey there! If you are in need of further support with updating your guide or diagnosing an issue more closely; you can reach out to our Chat teams by clicking this link: Request Rejected. We have agents ready to assist with any account specifics. -Kevin J.

My guide shows Fox sports one at 3:30 Thursday morning? When I do a voice search for the Nascar race this weekend all I get is YouTube videos?

Didn't record it on H3. I watched a few innings live then had to leave so if I figured the timer would record the rest as it has for all the other games. Nope, come home and see only game 6 recorded (and listed as New even though I watched it). So I missed out on a game seven. FS1 will do a replay and hopefully the Hopper 3 will actually record it, but yeah I since I already know the result who cares. Thanks dish.

Reactions: LQQK
It (Guide) showed up right before game time. DVR it + 90" & DVR TMZ + 90" in case of extra innings. Stephen Strasburg (MVP) didn't seem to care much about winning that Beautiful Red Corvette!... Good Game & Series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)