OTA dongle for Hopper

Go to this page
http://www.tvfool.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=90
Plug in your zip and or address and the Enter. In the lower right hand portion of the page you will see the list of stations and how far they are. In your case it looks like they are all within a 18 mile distance.
Then click the button Make Radar Plot. You will then get a list on the right that is color coded as to what type of antenna you need for each station.
Hope this helps.
I wouldn't go for the cheapest, Get a decent one.

I looked at it and put everything in. It looks like I could do an indoor one but I may need an attic or roof to get the rest. The majority appear to be in close range. Really I just want to play with the hopper OTA adapter and see what all the fuss is about. Lol. Curious minds ya know.

Reactions: Tampa8
I agree, for your locals a good indoor antenna should server your purpose. Where I live, zip 14505, I have a large roof top antenna with a booster. I can receive stations from Syracuse, NY with antenna over 50 miles away.

An indoor antenna might work just fine. Unless you already have the dongle, I'd hook the antenna directly to the TV, do scan, and see what you get.

Gonna bite the bullet. I'm gonna get an indoor OTA. Check out my local subs. Any recommendation on an indoor CHEAP antenna? Keep in mind, I want indoor because, frankly, it's 118 outside and I just don't even want to deal with that bs.
Mohu leaf. Best I've found. Towers are about 20 miles away is all.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts