OTA HD Broadcasts With DVR Receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ely

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 9, 2005
Miami, FL
I currently have a regular H20 HD receiver and I love it because it allows me to merge OFF-AIR HD broadcasting channels into the regular program guide along with the other channels, however I'm planning to upgrade to a DVR in the near future but I have been told the DVR do not allow this functionality, Is this true?

I would love the DVR but I would hate to have crazy setups to be able to watch OFF-AIR broadcasts.

I currently have a regular H20 HD receiver and I love it because it allows me to merge OFF-AIR HD broadcasting channels into the regular program guide along with the other channels, however I'm planning to upgrade to a DVR in the near future but I have been told the DVR do not allow this functionality, Is this true?

I would love the DVR but I would hate to have crazy setups to be able to watch OFF-AIR broadcasts.

The HR20 now has the ota tuner enabled.

That's great, thanks for replying, so it was a software thing, the Antenna Input was there all the time then?

That's great, thanks for replying, so it was a software thing, the Antenna Input was there all the time then?

Yes, but D* hadn't enabled the tuners until recently.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts