OTA Help

elfranzen

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 23, 2008
Maine
I want to put the antenna on my roof and use a diplexer to send it down the same cable that my Sat is being sent on. What do you think I will need to get

WHBF
WQAD
KWQC
KLJB
WQPT

and maybe KWKB

Thanks

Attachments

• Radar-Digital.png
    Radar-Digital.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 179
Channel Master CM4228

I also saw your query listed your antenna height as 12', here it is again at 22' as 12' might be a bit understated.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 133
I'd go with the Channel Master 4221. The 4221 has a wider beam than the 4228. There is 24 degrees from CBS to ABC/NBC/FOX.

Do you have a decent electronics store near thats NOT named Best Buy or Circuit City?

You can search Google or try Solid Signal or Starks (I think it is)

this is what I got for Solid Signal

Product(s) Ordered:

Channel Master CM 4220M Two-Bay HDTV / UHF Antenna with Mount (CM-4220M) | Qty: 1

Eagle Aspen Single Port Power Passive Diplexer (D2200) | Qty: 2

Hope this is what I need

well, I got the CM4220 installed and I get all local channels in. one comes in at 100 and the other around 88. Is 88 good enough?

Also "KGCW" is coming up as 18.2 and should be 26.1 since "KGCW" is 26-00 on my guide. Is there any way to fix this?

Note - KGCW is now showing program data, so it must have fixed itself over night.

Last edited:
I need help with a VOOM box. I've been using a voom box as a OTA reciever, been working fine for a couple of years. Last week it started acting up, every time I flip to the local CBS station it turns the box off???? I've tried rescanning the channels, holding the reset button for 5 seconds then rescanning, unplugging the box for a couple days and rescanning, nothing. Is there any way to wipe out the scanned channels so I can to a fresh scan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts