OTA Local HD disappear?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

like2watch

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 26, 2006
I have a ViP 622. On Sunday I attached an indoor antenna because I want to record a PBS special in HD and DISH locals are not HD for my PBS stations. I did a scan and got 25 local HD stations, looked at them, programmed to record the shows, etc. Today I went to view one of them and got the error about the signal being lost. I tried re-scanning and got zero found. I did a front panel reset and it came back up with the lost signal error. I checked the connections (hadn't touched anything) and tried moving the antenna around a bit. No luck. Called support, got "advanced" tech who knew nothing. I had deleted all the stations hoping a rescan would pick up but still getting zero.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Go to menu, system setup, HDTV setup, and make sure the analog type is set to offair. If it isn't, change it and then do a rescan.

Go to menu, system setup, HDTV setup, and make sure the analog type is set to offair. If it isn't, change it and then do a rescan.

Thanks much, that did the trick. I had forgotten that I played with that setting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)