OTA MODULE

tcland

Original poster
Mar 22, 2012
Texas
Just got off the phone from a 25 min phone call with Dish tech support had been watching local news and the screen goes blank and pops up error 015A I understand this is somewhat weather realated "even though there hasn't been much rain or clouds". Dish is sending me a OTA MODULE assuring me that I don't need any extra cables or antenna just plug it into USB port in back or front is this true? Or am I going to have to invest in an antenna? I was sure to tell the tech supervisor that I didn't want to spend anymore money on more equipment that they couldn't guarantee would work.

Is there an antenna you can suggest? Would dish provide one? And should I call back to dish since I spoke with a tech support supervisor that specifically told me that the OTA module is all that I would need? I checked out tvfool.com the channels dish told me that I should receive with the module are from 75-90 miles away. Thank you osu1991 and dwarren2

I have a big boom antenna on my roof. My Dish dma is Rochester NY. I'm about 25 miles from the towers. With the booster I also get all of Syracuse NY channels which are about 50-60 miles away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts