OTA networks that stream

evenout

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 22, 2014
One of the local TV station carries Heroes & Icons on a sub channel. I've kind of gotten into the All Star Trek they show in the evenings (when there's nothing else on - this can certainly fill the void). But often times I lose my signal to that station. Wondering if H&I is streaming anywhere or any place I can get it on my Roku if the OTA signal goes out?

I also have Comet TV on another station, and I can stream Comet on my Roku if the signal goes out.

Any hopes for H&I to do this as well?

Then this got me to thinking... maybe there are other common subchannels that maybe nobody carries in my area that also stream or have Roku channels. Any comprehensive list any where?

Virtually all networks are available on Roku but every one i have seen requires a cable or satellite account because of streaming rights.

Netflix has every episode of Star Trek

KNMQ-LD and KCHF-DT are carrying the Weather Nation OTA on rf ch 20.2 and 10.4. "Can't get rf 10.4 well in Albuquerque's areas ":)

There are many other TV markets TV stations carry Weather Nation out there too!:)

I stream NewsNet on fire TV:
NewsNet - Wikipedia

And the New Dumont Network:
Ways To Watch | The NuDu

Thanks for that info!

I never heard of NuDu but I noticed it actually has Whacked Out Sports/Videos and it's hard to find stations with that anymore.

Local cable got way too high here and I can only get a single NBC/CW+ station so I am looking to try and get as much online content as I can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts