OTA Not Coming in

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bucks17

Original poster
Dec 14, 2004
Newbie here trying to get my local FOX station (WTTE-28 Columbus OH)

I have scanned the locals and come up with a signal strangth of 87 for WTTE. WSYX ABC is located on the same tower and it has a strength of 99 (more power i think). Anyways, I am getting ABC to come in, but for WTTE I am getting a message that no signal is being recieved.

I have tried a soft re-boot and a hard re-boot and neither one has seemed to work.

Is there something that I am missing? Can I try something else? I am only 6 or 7 miles from the tower and it seems funny that the one station comes in fine off the tower but the other doesn't.

1-Does the Fox station in your PG has program guide information? I assume that it is in your DMA area. Is it? Do me a favor go to antennaweb.org and get a listing of digital stations only for your area and post here. I want to see if this station is in your DMA.

2 - Check this thread: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=10239

it has users from your area as well.

robert,

Thanks for that suggestion. After I did the scan, I hit green to save and continue and then went to the verify voom and wham, I now get fox.

Sean,

I do get the program guide info, and it is listed on antennaweb. However, after looking at that new info, it seems tat I should be also getting WWHO-UPN. I tuned that in the aim antenna section section and it comes in at 81 strength, but does not save it. I am not dying for this channel but it might have something on in the future that i might like to see.

Right now I am just stoked that I can watch my football in hi-def on FOX.

Thank you both for your quick responses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts