OTA question. (METV update)

In the case of Little Rock its on the -1 (or main) station of KYMA-DT which since its full powered (well full powered as defined by FCC now) it qualifies for must carry
subchannels do not qualify for must carry

Well KUIL- Mytx 12.3 and KUIL- Metv 12.4 are both broadcast off of the same tower and Mytx is full HD 720p resolution. It used to be our Fox station before our NBC station became the new Fox station a few years back. DISH carried this channel till the change and then dropped it. One of the things the dishquality folks told me was that if DISH carried the Main channel , that the sub channels would have ota guide data. It works this way on our Fox station 4.1 and it's sub channel Bounce tv 4.2 Our Cbs station 6.1 has it's sub channel guide info for the Cw 6.2 on the satellite . Even our TBN station 34.1 carried on the satellite has all the sub channels 34.2 through 34.5 with guide information. I worked with the dishquality department to get the sub channels carried by DISH on the Bounce channel and the TBN sub channels and they did add them after I kept emailing them. But for some reason the sub channel guide information for our ABC 12.1 and NBC 12.2 are not carried and they won't add them no matter who I talk to in that department or DISH. So I gave up .

Distributed video with hopper/joey - install tomorrow

Upgrading from standard to HD/Hopper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts