OTA sound problem.

VaVol75

Original poster
Oct 24, 2007
Hey guys...new to the forum and have a question about my ota sound. I just upgraded my dish network reciever from the ViP211 to the ViP722...now my fox station (WFXR 27.1) does not have sound....picture is great and my other ota channels work just fine, sound and picture. ive tried switching the dolby options and nothing seems to work....i live in zip code 24141 and use an indoor antenna....any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you have an audio mode selection called PCM try that and check if receiver software version is up to date.

Well, I signed up for an 18 month contract two weeks ago, got the ViP-722 last Saturday and Wednesday the audio stopped working! Call Dish last night, stepped up to a Stupervisor and can NOT beleive the lack of support. She "guaranteed" me that it would be "fixed" within a month. I asked her what I would get if it wasn't? She said I would get nothing. I said your "guarantee" is not work anything then is it?

What a joke. I am considering cancelling Dish, but will probably stick it out. I emailed dish tech support this morning....

This SUCKS!!!