OTA Tuner

I stopped into Best Buy today to pick up a CD with a Tipper Gore sticker and noticed this on display. They surprisingly have a lot on hand (18 to 24). I talked to the sales-rep and asked if they would care other models and he said they are planning to have two to three more brands in the next couple months, but all will sell for $60 to $75.

This was nice, small and simple so I may consider this model for my 13" TV. Just may hold out to see if they ever put it on sale for less than $59.99.

I stopped into Best Buy today to pick up a CD with a Tipper Gore sticker and noticed this on display. They surprisingly have a lot on hand (18 to 24). I talked to the sales-rep and asked if they would care other models and he said they are planning to have two to three more brands in the next couple months, but all will sell for $60 to $75.

This was nice, small and simple so I may consider this model for my 13" TV. Just may hold out to see if they ever put it on sale for less than $59.99.

Did you sign up for your coupon, with the coupon it will be 19 bucks
www.dtv2009.gov.

If I was going to spend $60-$75, I would just go ahead and spend $90-$95 to buy a new 13 in. SDTV.

As it is, I am waiting patiently for the Echostar TR-40.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts