OTA Yea!!!

chucksrt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
Bensalem, pa
I just installed my channel Master OTA and rotor and I love my TV all over again. HDTV looks great, I am very impressed.
Chuck :D

chucksrt said:
I just installed my channel Master OTA and rotor and I love my TV all over again. HDTV looks great, I am very impressed.
Chuck :D

Chuck, that's great! I had a similar experience over the weekend. My cable company offers no HD channels at this time (crappy Charter) and out of curiosity I attached an old antenna to the UHF/VHF input of my new Sony HDTV. I was expecting nothing since I live in a very "fringe" area. Wow! I was blown away! I watched the end of the Daytona 500 in widescreen 720p!

Where did you buy your rotator? I currently have no provision to turn the antenna I'm using, so I want to add a good rotator. Unfortunately, I'm completely antenna ignorant.

Thanks,
Don

dn325ci said:
Chuck, that's great! I had a similar experience over the weekend. My cable company offers no HD channels at this time (crappy Charter) and out of curiosity I attached an old antenna to the UHF/VHF input of my new Sony HDTV. I was expecting nothing since I live in a very "fringe" area. Wow! I was blown away! I watched the end of the Daytona 500 in widescreen 720p!

Where did you buy your rotator? I currently have no provision to turn the antenna I'm using, so I want to add a good rotator. Unfortunately, I'm completely antenna ignorant.

Thanks,
Don
Get Satellite. If you live in such a fringe area, a good amount of people seem to like ExpressVU. With that you could get Boston and Seattle Networks in HDTV.

Iceberg should be able to help you out.