OTA Yea!!!

chucksrt said:
I just installed my channel Master OTA and rotor and I love my TV all over again. HDTV looks great, I am very impressed.
Chuck :D

Chuck, that's great! I had a similar experience over the weekend. My cable company offers no HD channels at this time (crappy Charter) and out of curiosity I attached an old antenna to the UHF/VHF input of my new Sony HDTV. I was expecting nothing since I live in a very "fringe" area. Wow! I was blown away! I watched the end of the Daytona 500 in widescreen 720p!

Where did you buy your rotator? I currently have no provision to turn the antenna I'm using, so I want to add a good rotator. Unfortunately, I'm completely antenna ignorant.

Thanks,
Don

dn325ci said:
Chuck, that's great! I had a similar experience over the weekend. My cable company offers no HD channels at this time (crappy Charter) and out of curiosity I attached an old antenna to the UHF/VHF input of my new Sony HDTV. I was expecting nothing since I live in a very "fringe" area. Wow! I was blown away! I watched the end of the Daytona 500 in widescreen 720p!

Where did you buy your rotator? I currently have no provision to turn the antenna I'm using, so I want to add a good rotator. Unfortunately, I'm completely antenna ignorant.

Thanks,
Don
Get Satellite. If you live in such a fringe area, a good amount of people seem to like ExpressVU. With that you could get Boston and Seattle Networks in HDTV.

Iceberg should be able to help you out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)